Universal Smoke Sensing Technology (U.S.S.T.) provides the benefits of both photoelectric and ionization alarms with one sensor. This 3-in- 1 alarm protects against both fast flaming and slow smoldering fires PLUS it detects carbon monoxide—the silent killer.
- Hardwired, 120 Volt alarm with 10 year permanent power battery backup
- 10 Year sealed battery backup provides continuous protection, even in the event of a power outage
- Sealed battery backup (included) will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm
- Eliminate low battery chirps. Ideal for high ceilings where battery changes can be difficult
- Lithium free batteries. The first & only alarm powered by Duracell® Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology (alkaline)
- Alkaline batteries are safer and more eco-friendly than lithium batteries
- Eco Friendly—Reduces environmental waste & eliminates disposal of up to twenty 9 volt batteries
- Patented Quick Find& alarm origination feature to easily identify first alarm to sound in an interconnected system
- Interconnectable with up to 24 compatible devices
- 10 Year product end-of- service life warning sounds when it is time to replace alarm
- Fast & easy to Install. Perfect for new or replacement installations
- The larger mounting base covers drywall imperfections and old paint marks
- Features U.S.S.T. microprocessor intelligence to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms
- Quick activation battery pull tab makes the alarm easy to install while the deactivation key makes the alarm ready for disposal
- 10-year limited warranty on battery and alarm
The MIC1509S is a maintenance-free alarm, suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes in every room, perfect for new or existing installations. The included sealed 10 year battery backup will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm, giving you a decade of peace of mind. Save Money! The sealed battery can save up to $38 in replacement batteries over the life of the alarm. 10 year permanent power also eliminates those annoying low battery warning chirps.
- ETL certified to UL217 and UL2034 standards
- California State Fire Marshal approved
- Federal Housing Authority (FHA) approved to exceed industry standards
For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area and on all levels of the dwelling. Universal Security Instruments, a U.S. based manufacturer, was founded in 1969 and has over 45 years providing home safety products for families.
Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm CSFM Listing
***Ships from Ohio only***