This unit does not have Carbon Monoxide detection.
Purchase 3-in-1 Combination Alarm for Carbon Monoxide detection.
Universal Smoke Sensing Technology (U.S.S.T.) provides the benefits of both photoelectric and ionization alarms with one sensor. This 2-in- 1 alarm protects against both fast flaming and slow smoldering fires.
- Battery powered alarm. No batteries to replace—ever!
- 10 Year sealed battery provides continuous protection, even in the event of a power outage
- Sealed battery will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm
- Eliminate low battery chirps. Ideal for high ceilings where battery changes can be difficult
- Lithium free batteries. The first & only alarm powered by Duracell® Duralock Power Preserve™ Technology (alkaline)
- Alkaline batteries are safer and more eco-friendly than lithium batteries
- Eco Friendly—Reduces environmental waste & eliminates disposal of up to twenty 9 volt batteries
- Patented Quick Find® alarm origination feature to easily identify if alarm has sounded
- 10 Year product end-of- service life warning sounds when it is time to replace alarm
- Fast & easy to Install. Perfect for new or replacement installations
- The larger mounting base covers drywall imperfections and old paint marks
- Features U.S.S.T. microprocessor intelligence to virtually eliminate nuisance alarms
- Quick activation battery pull tab makes the alarm easy to install while the deactivation key makes the alarm ready for disposal
- 10-year limited warranty on battery and alarm
The MI3050SB is a maintenance-free alarm, suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes in every room, perfect for new or existing installations. The included sealed 10 year battery will never have to be replaced throughout the life of the alarm, giving you a decade of peace of mind. Save Money! The sealed battery can save up to $38 in replacement batteries over the life of the alarm. 10 year permanent power also eliminates those annoying low battery warning chirps.
- ETL certified to UL217 standard
- California State Fire Marshal approved
- Federal Housing Authority (FHA) approved to exceed industry standards
For maximum protection, install an alarm inside every bedroom, outside every sleeping area and on all levels of the dwelling. Universal Security Instruments, a U.S. based manufacturer, was founded in 1969 and has over 45 years providing home safety products for families.
Smoke Alarm CSFM Listing
Many states and localities have current or coming laws and regulations requiring the use of 10 year sealed battery smoke alarms including California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, New York City, North Carolina, Oregon, and Wisconsin. Please check your local legislation for requirements.